Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I will make dinner...

...and we will sit here


{Monique Lhuillier collection as seen in House Beautiful}

and eat and drink champagne. {Yes, I will have the menu printed and laying delicately on top of the place setting.} Then we will watch a little TV here...


{Susan Ferrier designed townhouse in House Beautiful}

and then go look at my fancy black chandelier from France in my bedroom...

{Room by designer, Susan Ferrier, as seen in House Beautiful}

This Alabama townhouse by designer, Susan Ferrier, is featured in House Beautiful this month. It is terribly tranquil and very well designed for such slight spaces and neutral architecture. {Which I can appreciate since I have seen many poorly designed townhomes and live in a little space myself.} It's funny, I thought that this looked like a home designed in Alabama before I saw it in print.

The tablescape is from the same issue but different article. From the Monique Lhuillier Collection for Royal Doulton: Femme Fatale dinnerware and Atelier stemware and flatware; available here at Bloomingdale's.



2 comments:

Jessie said...

This spread looks absolutely DREAMY!

Can I be invited? *Wink*

thismslife said...

Definitely!